Thursday, January 19, 2012

Not at much progress as I'd hoped

I never seem to get to the weekly update on Sunday. I think I will change the day I try to get it up. 

I didn't get as much done last week as i had hoped for.  I started with good progress but then I noticed a mistake and had to frog quite a bit.  I had been hoping for a near finish  but that didn't happen. Oh well there is always next time.  I enjoy working on this.  It is different than cross stitch. It's a nice change sometimes.  


This week I am working on Japanese Garden. I am working on the outer border. I can't wait to get all the Jessica stitches done so I can work on the bridges.  That won't happen this week, but maybe next time I get it out.  I am moving along nicely though.  You'll have to wait for my next update to see pictures. 

10 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful- love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo that looks fab :) and well done on the progress on the japenese garden even if we don't get to see some photos :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, that's wonderful! Love the colors in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this already. I can't even say how much I love it. I'm off to snoop around your blog to see if I can find the name for it. Yaaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of work and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your canvas piece. The colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very colorful & very nice stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Not at much progress as I'd hoped

I never seem to get to the weekly update on Sunday. I think I will change the day I try to get it up. 

I didn't get as much done last week as i had hoped for.  I started with good progress but then I noticed a mistake and had to frog quite a bit.  I had been hoping for a near finish  but that didn't happen. Oh well there is always next time.  I enjoy working on this.  It is different than cross stitch. It's a nice change sometimes.  


This week I am working on Japanese Garden. I am working on the outer border. I can't wait to get all the Jessica stitches done so I can work on the bridges.  That won't happen this week, but maybe next time I get it out.  I am moving along nicely though.  You'll have to wait for my next update to see pictures. 

10 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful- love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo that looks fab :) and well done on the progress on the japenese garden even if we don't get to see some photos :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, that's wonderful! Love the colors in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this already. I can't even say how much I love it. I'm off to snoop around your blog to see if I can find the name for it. Yaaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of work and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your canvas piece. The colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very colorful & very nice stitching.

    ReplyDelete