Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIPocalypse update- January 2012

The first WIPocalypse update.  If you haven't heard of it or signed up you have until the end of January so hop on over here

Since I am also participating in a modified version of the Crazy January Challenge, I have lots of stuff to show this month.  It won't be this way every month.

 A Trio Of Angels-Harmony- Cross stitcher August '08

6.  Fire Goddess- Joan Elliott

7. Crabby all year- Raise The Roof- am stitching these separate. Will count a finish as each individual month. My plan is to get the first month done. 


8. Springtime Serenade-CCN
9.  Hop Squared-LK
10.  Coffee Crazy-LK- will count a finish as one of the three designs, have yet to decide which one

13. Joy Love Peace- CCN
14. Dogs Leave Paw Prints-LK  Finished 1/5/12

12 comments:

  1. sell done ^^ I see you already have a finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you are doing really well. I tried last year but all those starts made me dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo you have done a lot and well done on your finish too :) love that chart .... and nice start to all your goals too :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! I'm exhausted just looking at them all and looking forward to seeing the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing all the WIPs, Sierra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....that's a lot of starts. Hope you have lots of success on this venture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sierra, I love seeing your Crazies for 2012, and a new finish - congratulations!!! I see you also joined WIPocalyse. Me too! I didn't want to do the Crazy Challenge because I don't trust myself to have 15 more UFOs to worry about later, LOL!

    It's good to see you continuing to post and stitch. I know you had some difficulty last year, and I can commiserate, as I too, suffer from depression at times. I take meds for that and anxiety. But I've been good for well over a year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greaat starts and congrats on finishing one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These challenges amaze me!! You are doing wonderful and congrats on the finish. I luv that design, I have it in my todo someday pile. I have a friend that it would be the perfect gift for! Big thanky to you for the comment, I had been in a "funk" and it brightened my day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've had progress on lots of different things. Looking good Sierra!! Can't wait to see your progress!!

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIPocalypse update- January 2012

The first WIPocalypse update.  If you haven't heard of it or signed up you have until the end of January so hop on over here

Since I am also participating in a modified version of the Crazy January Challenge, I have lots of stuff to show this month.  It won't be this way every month.

 A Trio Of Angels-Harmony- Cross stitcher August '08

6.  Fire Goddess- Joan Elliott

7. Crabby all year- Raise The Roof- am stitching these separate. Will count a finish as each individual month. My plan is to get the first month done. 


8. Springtime Serenade-CCN
9.  Hop Squared-LK
10.  Coffee Crazy-LK- will count a finish as one of the three designs, have yet to decide which one

13. Joy Love Peace- CCN
14. Dogs Leave Paw Prints-LK  Finished 1/5/12

12 comments:

  1. sell done ^^ I see you already have a finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you are doing really well. I tried last year but all those starts made me dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo you have done a lot and well done on your finish too :) love that chart .... and nice start to all your goals too :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! I'm exhausted just looking at them all and looking forward to seeing the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing all the WIPs, Sierra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....that's a lot of starts. Hope you have lots of success on this venture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sierra, I love seeing your Crazies for 2012, and a new finish - congratulations!!! I see you also joined WIPocalyse. Me too! I didn't want to do the Crazy Challenge because I don't trust myself to have 15 more UFOs to worry about later, LOL!

    It's good to see you continuing to post and stitch. I know you had some difficulty last year, and I can commiserate, as I too, suffer from depression at times. I take meds for that and anxiety. But I've been good for well over a year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greaat starts and congrats on finishing one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These challenges amaze me!! You are doing wonderful and congrats on the finish. I luv that design, I have it in my todo someday pile. I have a friend that it would be the perfect gift for! Big thanky to you for the comment, I had been in a "funk" and it brightened my day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've had progress on lots of different things. Looking good Sierra!! Can't wait to see your progress!!

    ReplyDelete