I picked a medium chart today. One that has been in my stash, kitted and ready for awhile. It's part of a series of 3 charts. I have the other kitted too...maybe they will make next years list.
So today I started. A trio of angels -- harmony.It's from the August 2008 issue of the cross stitcher. I was going along great until it occurred to me the dress was really wide. Yep that's right. I had to pick it out. About 200 stitches worth. I saved all the thread I picked which is needed as it is specialty floss. Anyways. What is done now is right and although it looks boring, I am pleased with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Crazy January challenge day 3
I picked a medium chart today. One that has been in my stash, kitted and ready for awhile. It's part of a series of 3 charts. I have the other kitted too...maybe they will make next years list.
So today I started. A trio of angels -- harmony.It's from the August 2008 issue of the cross stitcher. I was going along great until it occurred to me the dress was really wide. Yep that's right. I had to pick it out. About 200 stitches worth. I saved all the thread I picked which is needed as it is specialty floss. Anyways. What is done now is right and although it looks boring, I am pleased with it.
So today I started. A trio of angels -- harmony.It's from the August 2008 issue of the cross stitcher. I was going along great until it occurred to me the dress was really wide. Yep that's right. I had to pick it out. About 200 stitches worth. I saved all the thread I picked which is needed as it is specialty floss. Anyways. What is done now is right and although it looks boring, I am pleased with it.
7 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





great start, keep it up,love to see your finish.
ReplyDeleteGreat start and sorry the frog had to visit. Looking forward to seeing more.
ReplyDeleteohhh nooo yesterday must have been the day for frogs all over the blog land ... you still got a lot done :) love mouse xxxxx
ReplyDeleteyou've got quite a bit done so far, here's hoping the frogs have had their fun and leave you alone now x
ReplyDeleteGreat start, keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteHope the frog leaves you alone now and nice job saving your thread!
ReplyDeleteUgh, that sucks that you had to frog, Sierra. Hopefully, you've got your frogging on this piece out of the way for the rest of it. Good luck! And I love that dark blue.
ReplyDelete