Monday, April 4, 2011

Garden Bug Party Update


I did manage to get the spot out.  Glad about that. I am thinking however that I need to invest in some qsnap covers.  Or perhaps I should make them. I need to see if I have fabric big enough and how expensive they are to buy, oh and how complicated they are to make.

Here is my update on CCN garden bug party.  It isn't much of one but it's something. 

I'm back to Japanese Garden this week.   I started the 6 O'clock rock garden today. 

Sierra

10 comments:

  1. Very nice... I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty purple border. Gald you got the stain out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, can't wait til you get to the bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking really lovely! Love the CCN designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors! Look forward to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the purple frame you've got there. It's lovely. As for Q snap huggies, you can try my friend Chris. She allows you your choice of fabbies. I'm not sure of her email addy, but you can find her on multiply. One of her albums is fabbies for huggies, if you look through. She's cowgirlfromhannah.multiply.com. Have fun!! Oh, they're only five bucks for the huggies, which is pretty good. I have two and swear by them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice start
    Looking forward to seeing your progress as I follow by blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Monday, April 4, 2011

Garden Bug Party Update


I did manage to get the spot out.  Glad about that. I am thinking however that I need to invest in some qsnap covers.  Or perhaps I should make them. I need to see if I have fabric big enough and how expensive they are to buy, oh and how complicated they are to make.

Here is my update on CCN garden bug party.  It isn't much of one but it's something. 

I'm back to Japanese Garden this week.   I started the 6 O'clock rock garden today. 

Sierra

10 comments:

  1. Very nice... I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty purple border. Gald you got the stain out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, can't wait til you get to the bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking really lovely! Love the CCN designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors! Look forward to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the purple frame you've got there. It's lovely. As for Q snap huggies, you can try my friend Chris. She allows you your choice of fabbies. I'm not sure of her email addy, but you can find her on multiply. One of her albums is fabbies for huggies, if you look through. She's cowgirlfromhannah.multiply.com. Have fun!! Oh, they're only five bucks for the huggies, which is pretty good. I have two and swear by them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice start
    Looking forward to seeing your progress as I follow by blogger.

    ReplyDelete