Sunday, April 10, 2011

Japanese Garden update

I have the 6 O'clock rock garden well under way.  I am pleased with this week's progress. 

7 comments:

  1. You are zipping right along on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sierra, every time I see this, I think it just keeps getting more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone. We really love this project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great Sierra. Keep up the good work and you'll have it done before you know it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Japanese Garden update

I have the 6 O'clock rock garden well under way.  I am pleased with this week's progress. 

7 comments:

  1. You are zipping right along on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sierra, every time I see this, I think it just keeps getting more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone. We really love this project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great Sierra. Keep up the good work and you'll have it done before you know it!!!

    ReplyDelete