Friday, April 29, 2011

Hard work

Another hard therapy session today.  Third week in a row we have talked about memories. We are proud of ourselves. We are also emotionally exhausted.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. It's supposed to be hard. But reliving it, and letting the memories go, can give you so much strength. It makes you feel powerful to know that you've survived, and can still feel things and be happy. You may not always be happy, or content, or ever sane, lol. But you have your good moments as well as your bad ones. It also helps you feel worthy. You're good enough to have friends and be in the world. I know it's hard, but you'll get through it, and you'll know that you are strong and can deal with life. If you ever want to talk, you know my email addy. I check it several times a day. Or I'm on yahoo msgr as mdgtjuliestitch. I'm more likely to get back to you on email though, as I don't often check my messenger. Sending big cyberhugs your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Julie. Feeling embarrased as I meant to put this entry on the other blog not here.

    It is true what you say- there is power in getting through it- power in surviving. Power more so even in not letting the past keep me down.

    Sanity is way overrated anyways!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Sierra, sanity IS way overrated!! But we love our crazy selves, so it's all good! I've put things on my blog I didn't mean to put there, but it's all right. People know you some more, and that makes your friendships closer!

    ReplyDelete

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hard work

Another hard therapy session today.  Third week in a row we have talked about memories. We are proud of ourselves. We are also emotionally exhausted.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. It's supposed to be hard. But reliving it, and letting the memories go, can give you so much strength. It makes you feel powerful to know that you've survived, and can still feel things and be happy. You may not always be happy, or content, or ever sane, lol. But you have your good moments as well as your bad ones. It also helps you feel worthy. You're good enough to have friends and be in the world. I know it's hard, but you'll get through it, and you'll know that you are strong and can deal with life. If you ever want to talk, you know my email addy. I check it several times a day. Or I'm on yahoo msgr as mdgtjuliestitch. I'm more likely to get back to you on email though, as I don't often check my messenger. Sending big cyberhugs your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Julie. Feeling embarrased as I meant to put this entry on the other blog not here.

    It is true what you say- there is power in getting through it- power in surviving. Power more so even in not letting the past keep me down.

    Sanity is way overrated anyways!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Sierra, sanity IS way overrated!! But we love our crazy selves, so it's all good! I've put things on my blog I didn't mean to put there, but it's all right. People know you some more, and that makes your friendships closer!

    ReplyDelete