I finished the 6 O'clock rock garden today. It was my stitching goal for the week. Yay I am early. I only have one more rock garden to do.
I am putting Garden Bugs on the frame tonight. I am thinking about changing my focus piece from JG to Garden Bugs. It needs some extra attention. Especially if I want to finish it at any time soon.
I know that isn't the best picture, best I can get with the clouds outside.
On a side note- I have 50 followers. Next post- giveaway details- stay tuned.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Japanese Garden 6 O'Clock Garden- and giveaway
I finished the 6 O'clock rock garden today. It was my stitching goal for the week. Yay I am early. I only have one more rock garden to do.
I am putting Garden Bugs on the frame tonight. I am thinking about changing my focus piece from JG to Garden Bugs. It needs some extra attention. Especially if I want to finish it at any time soon.
I know that isn't the best picture, best I can get with the clouds outside.
On a side note- I have 50 followers. Next post- giveaway details- stay tuned.
I am putting Garden Bugs on the frame tonight. I am thinking about changing my focus piece from JG to Garden Bugs. It needs some extra attention. Especially if I want to finish it at any time soon.
I know that isn't the best picture, best I can get with the clouds outside.
On a side note- I have 50 followers. Next post- giveaway details- stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Looks AWESOME! :D
ReplyDeleteSo very nice. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the finish of your garden! I know how it feels to finish another one of the "4" designs in the mandala pieces!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great Sierra. Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks really great! Keep up posting pictures on the progress. :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteLooks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is awesome!!!!
ReplyDeletesocialsue