I was stitching away on Garden Bugs. My next color is the one I am out of. I thought of skipping it and moving to the next color. There is so much counting though that I am afraid if I skip it i will end up miscounting. I think I am going to move onto the next design. I wanted to stitch each design before moving on, but so much for plans. At least this way I get to keep stitching on it. I don't want to put it aside as I have a spot for it in the bathroom that is waiting.
After taking it up to iron to reposition in my qsnaps, I discovered a dirty spot. *Sigh* can't win today. I tried to clean it off. Hopefully I will be able to put it back on the qsnaps tonight.
Tomorrow is the last day of this rotation, so I hope to get to stitch a bit more on it before I go back to JG. Then I will stitch a week on my HAED.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Roadblock
I was stitching away on Garden Bugs. My next color is the one I am out of. I thought of skipping it and moving to the next color. There is so much counting though that I am afraid if I skip it i will end up miscounting. I think I am going to move onto the next design. I wanted to stitch each design before moving on, but so much for plans. At least this way I get to keep stitching on it. I don't want to put it aside as I have a spot for it in the bathroom that is waiting.
After taking it up to iron to reposition in my qsnaps, I discovered a dirty spot. *Sigh* can't win today. I tried to clean it off. Hopefully I will be able to put it back on the qsnaps tonight.
Tomorrow is the last day of this rotation, so I hope to get to stitch a bit more on it before I go back to JG. Then I will stitch a week on my HAED.
After taking it up to iron to reposition in my qsnaps, I discovered a dirty spot. *Sigh* can't win today. I tried to clean it off. Hopefully I will be able to put it back on the qsnaps tonight.
Tomorrow is the last day of this rotation, so I hope to get to stitch a bit more on it before I go back to JG. Then I will stitch a week on my HAED.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How did it go with the spot on Garden Bugs? Hope you got it out...
ReplyDelete