Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Exchange

The mailman brought me a gift today. My exchange from the spring fling exchange in one of my groups.  My partner Jennifer, sent me lots of goodies. 

I forgot to take a pic of what I sent to Jennifer, so you won't get to see that, sorry.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful goodies in your mailbox.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she really spoiled you. That's just great Sierra. Keep up the good work Jennifer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Exchange

The mailman brought me a gift today. My exchange from the spring fling exchange in one of my groups.  My partner Jennifer, sent me lots of goodies. 

I forgot to take a pic of what I sent to Jennifer, so you won't get to see that, sorry.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful goodies in your mailbox.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she really spoiled you. That's just great Sierra. Keep up the good work Jennifer!!!

    ReplyDelete